Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Dream II.

I had another dream Thursday night. I dreamt I was taking my Italian exam and the first passage translated to, "Ozzy Osbourne said x . . .". Alas, when I got the Italian exam, there was no Ozzy Osbourne. The second part of the dream involved me cleaning up a house either formerly inhabitated by a demon of some sort or a serial killer. There was one room that was "clean," but the others, and the hallways, had many bloody bodies hanging from hooks on the ceilings. I tried to cut them all down, but I could never seem to get them all. Whenever I would go back into a hallway or another room from the "clean" room, I would find more bodies. Very frustrating.

But, then again, I did have that dream a couple of years ago when I dreamt that I found a box in an attic that was full of bloody stumps of feet that were still in their shoes and socks.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

p.s. i like how, if you read the titles of all your recent posts, it sounds like bad experimental poetry.