Title
A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker
Sunday, September 25, 2005
Miracle Whip and Apricot Jelly.
I was at a party last night talking to T. and she said, "Remember when you made that thing solely because you thought it was going to be really gross?" And I was like, "Yeah, but I can't remember what made it gross, something about jelly." And then, this morning, I realized it: it was a salad with raisins, Miracle Whip and apricot jelly. Sort of like a Waldorf, but more disgusting. Then others remembered how gross it was, and how they ate it only because it they were hungry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ok, but all that AND pasta AND a few veggies, right?
man.
and it was pretty sweet to hear the story involving the "agreement" and the "device" again. you tell the story well.
Post a Comment