I've finally made a White Russian with coconut milk. In response to the prodding of many I've used light coconut milk. It tastes pretty much like a normal white russian, but with a coconutty goodness. If you like coconut, I recommend it highly. It's a total success.
I've had the hiccups at least 3 times today. A major bummer.
I have remarkably little to say. I really haven't done much lately. I have gotten a significant amount of work done the last few days (not counting the weekend, which was almost a total wash). This is good news.
I don't have much to say about the Olympics. I'll have them on every once in a while, but I try not to get caught up in them. I agree with the folks over at speakeasy that I like it when the host team wins, but other than that I really don't care. I am glad that skiing jackass lost, and I don't feel real bad about it. It's not like someone else didn't win. I'll just be extra glad for that guy, whoever he is, to make up for it.
I've been reading _Tristram Shandy_ for kicks. Good stuff.
I tried to get my new nephew a stuffed sperm whale, but couldn't find any. I found a white beluga whale, so it's close enough. I mean, come on, he's not even two weeks old, I can totally fool him into thinking that it's really a stuffed Moby Dick.
I suppose I should have something to rant about, but I don't really.
Fuck it, Dude. Let's go bowling.
1 comment:
Did you check that place off of State Street? [The place that has all the organic stuff? I don't know, just for future sperm whale purchases, I guess.]
Also, I think you should ALWAYS refer to my blog as speakeasy on this blog, what with the hobos and all.
Post a Comment