A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker
Friday, March 03, 2006
Disappointment Abounds.
Not only did I recently discover Jason Lee is a scientologist, but he apparently has a son named, "Pilot Inspektor." Am I the only one who thinks Travolta had something to do with the christening?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
And you think of Travolta because he's got a kid named "Ella Blue"? Or is there something else to it?
3 comments:
And you think of Travolta because he's got a kid named "Ella Blue"? Or is there something else to it?
Well, he also is a bat-shit crazy scientologist who is always flying planes on 60 minutes or Barbara Walters, etc.
I think I bought one of those at IKEA a few years ago.
Post a Comment