I was at the light on Park and Regent about 7 tonight, and I look over and there are two undergrad girls; one of them is bent over playing with a dog. I thought, that's a funny looking dog, it's white and black and dappled. On closer look, it's a kid. A goat. Granted, I've spent some time with goats - much different time than M - and they are cute when young, but what the fuck is this girl going to do with a full size goat in 2 years?
The lagirl visit was fun. I hope she doesn't think all we have are kids with no pants. She didn't yell nearly as much as I hoped. It might be because none of us could remember any movies we had seen lately.
6 comments:
unfortunately the lack of yelling saturday night was due to the excess of alcohol friday night and my inevitable hangover the next day. if only you had attended girls night.....
from now on i'll try to post/email about every movie i see so i can argue with you via world wide web.
True. And although there was no yelling on Saturday, there were a few "you're fucking kidding me, right?" looks that were thrown around during the Wedding Crashers conversation.
I'm amused by how I post about a girl having a goat on a leash and the lack of movie arguing is what is getting all the press.
After Andrea's no-pants little boy a goat seems a little less random. And I heard that you considered, but ultimately passed on the idea of taking your pants off when you went over there on Sunday.
This is all true. When I was walking up to the door I could see Greg and Will through the window. I really thought about taking my pants off and slinging them over my shoulder and walking in the house yelling, "Do you know why I had to take my pants off???" The thing that really stopped me was the fact that I knew I'd be laughing so hard I'd never be able to say it.
damn! i wish i was there. i would have thrown $20 your way to do it tim. now THAT would have been a blog post.
Post a Comment