Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Thursday, May 18, 2006

How many emails do you have in your inbox?

I've got 3. Yeah. That's right, suckers! 3. A half hour of deleting will do your inbox some good.

I'm disappointed the reviews for _The Da Vinci Code_ are so bad. I was hoping it would be mindlessly entertaining, but apparently it is just boring.

The paperback, used, is still 4 dollars on Amazon. Screw that. When it gets down to a buck, someone tell me, and I'll read it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I might say it was an entertaining enough book to be worth the $4. But seriously, don't you know anyone who owns it and will loan it to you? My mom foisted her copy on me immediately after she finished it. And it's a speedy read, so whoever you borrow it from would hardly notice it's gone...

The movie sounds like bargain-matinee material. I bet on a 90-degree afternoon in August at the cheap theater, it will be ideal.