I was going to write a long, scathing blog post about how bad X3 sucks, but I'm too lazy. In fact, the movie is so bad, I've forgotten most of it. The directing is inept, the pacing horrible, the acting bad. The dialogue is painful. I was hissing by the time the credits were rolling. It brings in 80 new mutants, but doesn't develop any of them. The guy with the needles in his face? Oh, he's pretty cool. That seems like such a useful mutant power that he'd be right up there in Magneto's gang. And, Juggernaut isn't even really supposed to be a mutant, but Brett Ratner doesn't care, he's too busy shoveling in the money for his hackery.
Moral of the story: Please don't go see this. It will markedly degrade the quality of your life.
3 comments:
I have to say, I had fun watching it. Even so, the early punning drove me crazy ("We don't all heal as fast as you," HA. HA. or "You, of all people, should know how fast the weather can change," OK, WE GET IT.) and big burly men calling little girls "bitch" isn't always totally hilarious.
Tim, I DISAGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY. you are wrong and it's sad. i could go on and explain my stance but not right now.
Don't worry, we're all sometimes forced to say things we don't mean.
Post a Comment