Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Remember that Marie Antoinette PBS show?

I watched part of it the other night. It was shown after 10 b/c it featured political cartoons of Marie topless trying to get it on with the impotent king. So there you go.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not, but how shitty does the Marie A. movie look? Yeah, I sure feel terrible for her. Does the movie come with an American Girls doll?

Taryn said...

An American Girls doll! Oh, that store is still the scariest place I've ever seen.

I'm still waiting for the Japanese internment camp doll, the Chinese forced into prostitution while her father works on the railroad doll, or the Filipino migrant worker doll to come out.

Anonymous said...

For some reason, the thought of the Japanese internment camp doll made me laugh out loud.

Damn that Franklin Roosevelt! Go Chargers!

Taryn said...

Are you sure you're not related to me, Greg?

Anonymous said...

Maybe so. Your kid could call me uncle, I guess.