Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I am fascinated

by the poisoning of the former KGB Russian agent. I usually don't watch/read the news much, but damn. It's fascinating.

Pure cold-war intrigue!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know how we cover stuff up here, and try to pretend there are pure and patriotic motives? None of that shit in Russia. It's like they take their cues from bad movies about dictators.

Taryn said...

Which reminds me...have you seen the new Bond yet? I really liked it.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. I've actually been checking my NYT RSS feed two or three times a day to read the new stories about it. How CRAZY is this?
Did you read the part about how they won't even be able to cremate him until he's less radioactive ... in another 22 years?

Anonymous said...

dude... that's some serious revenge. did you see that like 7 of the wait staff at this bar also have tested positive to radiation exposure. gwen, have you been tested? apparently its a high risk job.