Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Hello Mr. Blog,

What do I have to tell you today? Oh, not so much.

My office is in the process of being hyper-organized. Another hour and it will be done. Today I think I solely kept the city recycling plant in operation. All those notes from Early Modern Lyric? See you! Those grainy photocopies of Robert Mapplethorp photos? Up yours, Bob, they're going to the trash heap!

And, I must protest, if speakmemory goes down, nofencesfacin may as well just out of spite. I thought things over there were more on the up and up, but I guess not.

With any luck I'll have something ready to send out in a couple weeks. Hmphh. If I'm lucky. I may also make an end of the year best movie list . . . I'll just have to find a list of all the movies released. And then winnow out the 90 gajillion I didn't actually see. Yes, let's say I will do that. Coming soon.

2 comments:

lisa said...

i wanted those early modern lyric notes! thanks a lot.
i will email you a list of all of the 2006 movies because you MUST do a list. if only just for me to see and then argue about how wrong you are.

Anonymous said...

Well, if you take this down because speakmemory goes away, then that was the worst idea I've ever had.