far from the twisted reach of crazy sorrow
I swear, David Bowie shows up in the most random places. I'd forgotten he was in Zoolander until I watched it the other day.The new blogger thing seems to be ok, although all the logging in is sort of a pain in the ass.
yeah man. i have to log in TWICE? B friggin S. but i guess when you change anything in your template or posts you only have to hit save once instead or save+publish. beh. shminternet.
Sign, said, long-haired freaky people, need not apply.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I swear, David Bowie shows up in the most random places. I'd forgotten he was in Zoolander until I watched it the other day.
The new blogger thing seems to be ok, although all the logging in is sort of a pain in the ass.
yeah man. i have to log in TWICE? B friggin S. but i guess when you change anything in your template or posts you only have to hit save once instead or save+publish. beh. shminternet.
Sign, said, long-haired freaky people, need not apply.
Post a Comment