I also went to the dentist yesterday. A cleaning that took about 20 minutes. Record time I think. There was also, as there was last time, the mention of, but not necessarily the prediction of, a root canal in my future. I know that some readers of nofencesfacin have had them, and I hope to avoid it. It's all because one of my teeth look weird on x-racy b/c I knocked it out when I was younger but it grew back in b/c my braces held it in place. Ooof.
I also ordered some new spectacles. I'm tired of looking at everything through a haze of scratched lenses. So I hope those arrive soonish.
Our IM basketball team premiered today. We did not win. And the refs apparently don't like it when you contest their calls and curse. Who knew?
I . . . must . . . get . . . more . . . done . . .
I will leave you with a random quote from Hart Crane.
"Macadam, gun-grey as the tunny's belt,
Leaps from Far Rockaway to Golden Gate:
Listen! the miles a hurdy-gurdy grinds--
Down gold arpeggios mile on mile unwinds."
No comments:
Post a Comment