Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Friday, March 30, 2007

The Magical Fruit.

You know, I don't remember the last time I had a kumquat. Perhaps I never had one before. I ate one today. Damn. Good stuff. Total fruit candy.

But of course, the best thing about kumquats is the name. Inherently dirty sounding.

Let me demonstrate: "Steven gave Judy a kumquat. Judy said it was very good, and would enjoy having another."

3 comments:

Taryn said...

I also like how Kevin is now on probation. I considered putting him "on notice" this week, but that would mean that the Trout & Vicar are "dead to me."

nenny said...

I envy Judy.

Also, I've thought about hijacking Kevin's blog a couple times. I can think of things he's done that are worth blogging about. Maybe I'll just spend some time nagging him this weekend.

Anonymous said...

You need to put Dubs on probation too.