Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Monday, March 12, 2007

Something New.



Well, decided to change the template. Not so exciting, but at least something different.

I was talking to ivorynotes today and I've decided that academic writing is like the "combing the desert" scene in Spaceballs. I'm the guy stuck with the pick. Whenever I use it to go over something I inevitably find that "We ain't found shit!" If only I could be one of those guys with a real comb; then I'd have a real chance of finding Yogurt's hideout and be done with it all.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Even though I always want to read a new post on this blog, part of me will be a little sad when these pictures won't be the first thing I see anymore.