Title
A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
You know, I should probably put my own blog on probation. I haven't been so good about the posting lately. There is no real reason for this. It hasn't been because of aberration of mood, of particular busyness, of being out of town. None of those. I guess I'm just lazy. It doesn't help that I haven't been seeing any movies or anything. Pretty poor on my part. "Fuckin' weak!" I says to myself. I hope to see Reno 911!: Miami sooner or later. And I suppose I will go see 300, though I'm strangely not that exciting about it. It looks cool and all, just not that excited. Is it possible that hyperbole has become boring? So. I've been writing and grading papers. That's about it. Right now I'm doing laundry. Maybe someday soon I'll have something to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll go see both with you if you like. Then you'll have something to write about. Hopefully not entitled "Greg Pulled a PeeWee at the Movie Theater."
Post a Comment