Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Friday, September 07, 2007

I know it's been a long time. Sorry. I've been meaning to post, but I'm sort of swamped this month.

(I don't even think I was on WoW yesterday. For those of you in the "know," that's substantial.)

I few nuggets:

A new book is being published by a guy who was first a New Jersey state cop, then undercover in the mob, then a NBA ref. (I don't know if he was a ref under an assumed name or not.) But, guess what his undercover name was? "Bobby Covert." No shit. The book is even called "Covert: My Life as a Blah Blah Blah." I'd link it, but I'm too lazy.

There will be more next week. Seriously.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

How was the wedding?