Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Oh, and I've also pinpointed the episodes where _Twin Peaks_ the series really blows. All the other episodes are either great or pretty good. I remembered the second season being really bad, but really only episodes 11-16 of the second season. Can anyone guess what makes these episodes so horrible and unwatchable? (W/o looking it up?) I'll give you some sort of prize.

3 comments:

Taryn said...

Wait, that's too late for Heather Graham. Must be that douchebag James and "the older woman," right? Not that I looked it up, but I have had this conversation with K. before, if this is what you're thinking about.

Anonymous said...

Actually, it's too early for Heather Graham. It is the James/Ms. Marsh subplot. Ding! Ding! Ding!

Taryn said...

Early. That's what I meant. Damn these "words."

And I hate James. That scene when they're singing the song! Egads!