Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Friday, April 18, 2008


I finished Dune yesterday. It wasn't bad. In the end it ended up being oddly misogynistic, racist, and homophobic, but it was pulp fiction from the 60's, so I guess you can't expect that much.

I'm now reading Barth's Chimera. Pretty tolerable so far.

I also just emptied out my pockets, and, after some internet research, realized I am the new owner of a 2003 South Korean 100 won coin.

Here's a picture of a similar one off the internet. Apparently by today's exchange rate it is worth a little over a dime.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Wait, so you don't know how you ended up with the coin?