Why is Germany losing to Croatia? That's not right.
I've made horrible progress the last couple of days. Tired of the thinking. But have made some progress today and am feeling more optimistic.
Had a physical yesterday. All in all I seem to be in decent shape. Though parts of physicals are more fun than others.
Oh, but my cholesterol is very good, a sign I interpret as "eat more chips."
Saw Zodiac the other night. It was pretty good. Good acting. Tons of peoples in it.
1 comment:
Have you read the Wikipedia entry on the zodiac killer? There's this other guy who's obsessed with finding the killer (and who, apparently, has also been accused of the crimes) who sounds really crazy. So crazy that it makes sense that they wouldn't mention him in the movie - it would have opened a whole other can of worms and then some.
Post a Comment