The director is leaving town on the 2nd, and says he needs everything I have by the 31st, which means that I need to finish it on the 30th, which means I have 17 days not counting today. (I assume some readers of this fine online publication also have similar, or slightly more pressing time frames).
I'm through page 67. And am trying to print out as I go, corrected margins and all.
I really only have to make slight revisions to the bulk and write ten new pages. The director really told me just to finish it as soon as I can. (In fact, on Thursday, he said, "Finish it this week!" A clear indication of the amounts of revision he expects.)
So, off I go.
Hellboy II was awesome fun. If you liked the first one, you would like this one.
3 comments:
SO! AWESOME!!!
Go, Capt. Americanist, go!
By the way, printing out as you go along is a great idea.
I just passed Prof. Politics on the street while I was on my way to the library. Damn, he's ridiculously tan.
Post a Comment