Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Iron Man

It was badass.

4 comments:

lisa said...

Welcome to May 2008.
:)

Yes, it was good (mainly because Downey is awesome). Though the last scene dragged on for a while. Iron Man 2 coming to a theater near you soon! As well as Thor, Captain America, The Avengers, etc.

Taryn said...

The Avengers? I'm assuming this isn't referring to John Steed and Emma Peel, since the last thing we need is yet another shitty movie version of that awesome show.

Dubs said...

You don't know who the Avengers are? Man t, I'm gonna have to dock you some serious nerd points there.

Avengers, assemble!

Taryn said...

I know who the Avengers are, don't you worry. But there are two sets of crime-fighting "Avengers" and the first ones that always come to mind for me are the English bowler hat/catsuit wearing duo.

Still, I won't try and fight having nerd points deducted, though I think they probably just get transferred into another category of nerdiness.