far from the twisted reach of crazy sorrow
What actor looks like this? I want to know because I need a visual.
Sam Shepard.
Ha, quote from O'Connor.
I figured, but still, I wanted a visual. It's a rad quote.And maybe it's because I always imagine him in Badlands, but I see Sam Shepard as the first, but not second half of the quote. The second half makes me think of David Carradine or something.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What actor looks like this? I want to know because I need a visual.
Sam Shepard.
Ha, quote from O'Connor.
I figured, but still, I wanted a visual. It's a rad quote.
And maybe it's because I always imagine him in Badlands, but I see Sam Shepard as the first, but not second half of the quote. The second half makes me think of David Carradine or something.
Post a Comment