Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So, the community college has a very big parking lot, basically the same as you would find at a mall and usually pretty full. Very often, when you are walking to your car someone will drive up behind you and trail you until you get in your car so they can have your space. Often, they follow you for at least the space of a block.

Needless to say, this pisses me off.

So, not only do I walk to my car very slowly, I also walk down an aisle my car isn't actually in, wait until I'm perpendicular with it, and then cut over through a row of cars to mine.

Don't fuck with me. I will find ways to waste your time in ways you never imagined.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

this is one of the most awesome blog posts (not to mention one of the most awesome ideas) ever.

GHJ said...

The last sentence makes it.

Taryn said...

And seriously, they have no idea.