Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Thursday, February 10, 2005

What the fuck?

So, my 20th Century paper is sort of done, length-wise, anyway. But, as I was writing today, I noticed that I went from A to B. O.k. Then B to C. O.k. Then C to D. Still O.k. D to E. O.k.

Looking back over the whole thing, all I can say is . . . A to E??? What the fuck? How did that happen? Does that really make any sense? I'm not so sure.

Damn. That's not so good.

3 comments:

Taryn said...

hey, it could be worse. you could have been mauled by a bear while writing it.

(i was going to make a joke about how it also could have gone "straight to porn," but decided that i haven't read your paper, so i don't know about that.)

Thom said...

ok... i have no idea what Tim is talking about here. NO IDEA.

Transplant said...

Well most don't make it past C.
If you can only get to Q like Mr. Ramsay you'll be fine, right?