Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Thursday, March 31, 2005

In the House of Tom Bombadil.

At a rather slow pace, when I "don't" have any other "work" to do, I'm reading The Lord of the Rings. I'm currently in the house of Tom Bombadil. He's the man.

I haven't written in a while. I suppose I should apologize, but you all can cram it in your cramholes!

Go Illinois!

I could write about a certain announcer on a dart championship, but it's Thom's, he called it.

I need to do more Italian today. Did I mention I'm hovering near an AB? Not to shabby so far.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

hey, i thought you were finally going to update this thing. the only reason i didn't complain earlier is that i found mark's comment on your bucket dream. but now that's old and i want more content.

boooo.

Taryn said...

alright, i take it back. damn technology.