Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Monday, April 11, 2005

Post III.

So, I'm finally getting around to posting something.

What has happened since I last posted? I don't care; fuck it! No summaries for you!

I too watched Glengarry Glen Ross this weekend, and now am thinking about writing about it. In fact, I left before it was over. I wanted to think about it, but you can't really think with Mamet's screenplays. They are like word-bullets to the brain!

For as much as I'm going to hell, I like the "Patel" part the best.

I've been drinking beer in cans lately. You know, I'm identifying with the salt of the earth. It's the least I can do. Next up, work in the coal mine! (Notice my uncharacteristic and excessive use of the exclamation point today! Does it signal irony? I'll let you be the judge of that!)

I really want to play golf. New shoes (as in I didn't have any before), and a new 5 wood (as in I broke my other at the driving range on Good Friday). How can I go wrong?

Should I do the T. list thing, A-Z? Maybe tomorrow.

No dreams lately. How disappointing for you!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

tim, i think the best part about your excessive use of exclamation points in this post is the fact that when i saw you yesterday in the afternoon, your speech seemed to be punctuated with exclamation points, too. i almost asked you if you'd had coffee. it was pretty awesome.

oh, and "word bullets to the brain" - NICE.

Thom said...

Tim, let's get our golf on this weekend. Saturday?