A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker
Thursday, November 17, 2005
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Nice shootin' Tex!
T. please fill me in on this Nick Stokes with moustache thing? I just turned it on and just saw it for the first time. Ouch! He looks like he should be on Reno 911.
Yeah, I loved it when Warwick called him "Mr. Moustache" in the middle of the episode.
At first I didn't notice it. Then it was sort of, "Hey, what's that thing on Nick's face?" Reno 911 pretty much nails it, though. Hilarious, and therefore sad.
3 comments:
Yeah, I loved it when Warwick called him "Mr. Moustache" in the middle of the episode.
At first I didn't notice it. Then it was sort of, "Hey, what's that thing on Nick's face?" Reno 911 pretty much nails it, though. Hilarious, and therefore sad.
I kinda wondered if the actor has been shooting gay porn over the summers...or, more wholesomely, something set in the 1970's?
Oh, the thought of Nick Stokes unexpectedly finding himself on a gay porn set cracks me up.
Post a Comment