Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Ads I have been enjoying.

I've been enjoying that Snickers commercial where the guy wears a wig made of Snickers. As G. said to me the other day, "I like how there's a part in the Snickers." I'm not sure why, but it's funny. Maybe you have to be bald to appreciate it. Sitting in a car crying over a Snickers wig. Pretty good.

Damn, there was another ad that I'm currently enjoying, but I can't remember it now. If I remember it, I'll let you know. Sorry about the lack of posts. Grading has been holding me back, but you can add another 75 to that running total I'm keeping.

No comments: