Title
A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker
Thursday, December 01, 2005
Oh, yeah, one other thing.
I noticed yesterday that _Aeon Flux_ is not being previewed for critics. I'm assuming that it might possibly be because it sucks. Any word on the buzz from the Hollywood crew? As I have discussed many times with sundry peoples, this project started out bad by casting a fake hot chick like Charlize Theron. Is she pretty? Sure. Is she hot? No. Angelina Jolie is hot, Charlize Theron, not. She's fake hot, and it's never a good sign when you get the two concepts confused.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just saw some kind of news story about the movie and it looks bad. Whether that means it'll be so bad it's good, I couldn't tell.
Did you ever watch the animated series? I think I remember seeing it on MTV. The only things I remember were the almost obscene "outfits" she wore and some scene involving someone's eyeball being licked.
Yup. I watched the series on a sort of regular basis in the basement of Miggy's parents house while we drank their liquor.
first, the "hollywood" word is that it sucks. but that's no surprise. this will be charlize's 'catwoman'.
second, yes, charlize is absolutely beautiful but not "hot". i agree. just like halle berry is beautiful but not hot. same with nicole kidman who is technically statuesque and a classical beauty, yet is as cold as a dead fish. angelina jolie? hot. salma hayek? hot. britney spears? hot.
i'm just joking about that last one. she's about as trailer trash as they come nowadays. and that's the hollywood roundup.
Post a Comment