Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

12/27/05

I really don't have much to say today, just figured I should say something. I must admit, I'm a big fan of these posts over at speakmemory that are "For Tim." I don't know who that fellow is, but it seems if you're associated with him, it's dyn-o-mite.

Alas, Carolyn, I didn't win any trips and didn't get to pester D & T from first class. There is always next time.

l'm going to the food store today. That's pretty exciting, eh? Also the library I think. I'm going to be learning while you suckers are lounging.

I know I'm pretty behind the cultural moment and all, but I just got around to watching the SNL Chronicles of Narnia rap. That's some pretty funny shit.

Oh, and I'll probably watch some Looney Tunes from the holiday spoils.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

unrelated (mostly because i don't have your email and this is so brief, it wouldn't really be worth opening) but did you like King Kong? see Q.M.O. (aka Lisa Dietrick) for details.

Taryn said...

"I'm going to the food store"

Food store. Classic. THIS is why I love Tim.

thoreauvian said...

I haven't seen King Kong. I'm becoming more and more offended by the 8/10/12/15 bucks for a movie concept, and have been more selective in my viewing experiences. KK might be a rental. I do like the Peter Jackson, though.

Anonymous said...

See Kong, as it is awesome in the extreme.

lisa said...

don't know who dubs is, but he/she is wrong. i'm sorry and i'm sure dubs is nice, but wrong. then again, lots of people seem to be enjoying this shitty movie and if people really can get pleasure by watching naomi watts sliding around on central park's ice rink with an ape which clearly tells us that she's falling in love, then, fine. you have a right to your wrong opinion.

and tim, i like peter jackson too. he just clearly needed an editor on this one to put their foot down.