Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Random Movies.

K and I watched _Mad Hot Ballroom_ and _Fast, Cheap, and Out of Control_ last night. _Ballroom_ was pretty good, probably just b/c the kids are funny. Much like _Spellbound_ but not as good. This isn't b/c the people are less interesting, I just think _Spellbound_ was better made and edited. _Out of Control_ is an Errol Morris documentary that interviews a robot scientist, a mole-rat specialist, a topiary gardener, and a wild animal circus trainer. It is way more compelling than it should be. I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, _Mad Hot_ was ok. I'm glad Hollywood decided to immediately cash in on its popularity with a crappy Antonio Banderas vehicle -- a tautology if ever there was one.

Taryn said...

Have you seen Home Movie? It's not very long and definitely worth watching.