I've been busy, I've been tired, I've been lazy, I've been working, I've been looking outside the window a lot, I've been using commas inappropriately. I haven't been blogging.
Maybe something blogworthy will happen soon.
I was in Chicago over the weekend. One of the "street performers" - I'm not sure what he was performing - was "The Copper Cowboy." As far as I could tell he didn't really do anything, but his jeans, chaps, shirt, vest, boots, hat, gloves, and skin were covered all over with copper paint. Sort of like The Tin Man, but copper and a cowboy. K. said I should have my picture taken with him, and now I regret I didn't. Somehow it would of been worth the buck.
2 comments:
Just thinking about you in a photograph with copper cowboy is worth a buck! Thanks for making me laugh!
Maybe he was demonstrating on behalf of the penny? I, for one, think we should keep it, although I'm not so attached that I'd spraypaint myself copper for it.
Post a Comment