I just saw Pogoman outside of Whole Foods. He was sitting at a table eating lunch. As I passed, he was explaining to a woman at another table who had clearly asked about it, "You, know, pogo" (motioning his hands up and down).
From looking at the tour dates, there either has to be more than one pogoman, or he drives from city to city.
O.k. I'll admit, I do see some weird things.
I was just at the dentist and they gave me a "vitality test"; which means they put cold or electricity on your teeth, and then ask you if you can feel it. (I imagine this is familiar to lagirl). Fortunately, I can feel it, so none of my teeth are dead. Unfortunately, some of them really, really don't like things that are that cold. ow.
2 comments:
At first I thought that Pogoman wasn't wearing any pants in that animated intro, which seemed weird, and yet - at the same time - seemed like something I wouldn't be surprised if you'd seen.
I thought the same thing!
Post a Comment