Finally finished the first season of Carnivale the other night. The show is interesting enough that I want to know what happens with the plot line, but I've decided that about 50% of the actual episodes bore the shit out of me. But at least in the last episode something actually happens. I'm glad Lodz bites it. Two-bit psychic. You don't actually see him do anything until episode 9.
But give it up for The Wiz! I love that guy.
3 comments:
I still maintain that the first season is rad because of the "Babylon" episode.
More shit definitely happens in Season 2, but the writing seems a lot more uneven. In other words, Dan and I have actually laughed out loud at some of the stuff that wasn't supposed to be funny. (Still, you eventually get to hear Ben Hawkins yell things other than "Goddamit!" and "That ain't right, goddamit!"
yeah, i agree with t. keep watching because a TON of things happen in season 2 after they got criticism that season 1 was slow and boring. and while that makes for some lame lines by good ol' ben hawkins, there are some great episodes. rent it!
Hey, we just watched the last episode of Season 2, and I've gotta say, it was about 30% awesome and 70% WHAT A CHEAP!
Post a Comment