A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Damn. I always forget that CSI is on Thursdays. Missed another one. But I suppose the fact that I don't watch enough tv to remember when anything is on is a sign that I don't watch too much of it.
The week's episode featured an exchange between Grissom and Sarah that made it totally obvious that they're sleeping together. (In case you'd somehow missed that from all the other "hints" they've dropped for the past several months.)
It also guest starred that awesome nihilist guy from The Big Lebowski.
6 comments:
The week's episode featured an exchange between Grissom and Sarah that made it totally obvious that they're sleeping together. (In case you'd somehow missed that from all the other "hints" they've dropped for the past several months.)
It also guest starred that awesome nihilist guy from The Big Lebowski.
Which one? You mean Flea?
Nah, Nihilist #1. The guy who was in Fargo, too.
Man, so not only was he a chipper-shredder murderer in Fargo, he's also played Satan and Ernst Roehm. Nice career!
You could be no fences bloggin' now.
Get back to work, Becca!
Post a Comment