Did anyone else not see that Andy Richter show that was on but then got cancelled immediately? It was seriously on 2 or 3 times, then they axed it. Bastards. I'm not sure how it's supposed to get popular when it's never on. Man, _Andy Richter Controls the Universe_ was really one of the best shows on tv for that year and a half. Then that went away too, and it's not out on DVD. I love that guy. (Yes, maybe I would marry him someday.) I meant to watch his new show, I just forgot, like twice, and then it was too late. [O.k. so I looked it was on 4 times. Still not very many.]
I was in Virginia over the weekend. I really should of gone to the Fredericksburg battlesite, but I didn't have my own car. Bummer. I also met a Pomeranian named Toby. He had a ridiculous kerchief on, but other than that he was a pretty good dog. Incredibly fluffy, but not as annoying as most little dogs. Apparently he's legendary for humping a stuffed monkey, but I didn't get to see it.
I talked to some cowboy in the Reagan airport that thought I was going to Minneapolis. Bemusedly watched UVA Air Force cadets talk up the bridesmaids at a wedding. Tried to understand why some exits off the interstate required you to go through the Pentagon parking lot. Failed at that. Haven't really done anything since I've been back.
4 comments:
Oh Tim, if you had seen even two minutes of that show, you would have known that it was total crap, which is painful, but true.
I think he's hilarious, but the bit I saw made me cringe.
Were you really near fredericksburg? That's where Kevin & I went to school. I used to hang out in the cemetery at the battlefield. That's not as weird as it sounds...
I was actually in Fredericksburg for awhile. I could of hit 4 battlefields at once!
And that really sucks about the Andy Richter show. But my taste is pretty bad, so maybe I would of liked it!
Well, if your taste is actually bad, then it's in that "so bad it's good" category.
Post a Comment