Everytime I see those "Messin' with Sasquatch" beef jerky commercials I laugh. Something about them is pretty funny. If you've never seen them, you can here. Prepare to become dumber.
Has anyone else noticed the creepy, seems to be everywhere, Outback Steakhouse mini-blimp ad? (Is it remote controlled?)
Has everyone downloaded Hotel Chevalier? It's free. And worth a laugh. Didn't realize that the real movie was opening this weekend.
I recently talked to a guy . . . let's call him F.A.T.H.E.R. He and I know a mutual acquaintance, who we shall call TPM (The Pigeon Man). Well, TPM has a pickup and a trailer, and for extra money he hauls pigeons on the weekend for various pigeon racing clubs. [Apparently they are even unionized.] TPM knows a guy, who, with a group of 4 or 5 guys, paid over $100,000 for a racing pigeon, then made the money back by selling the eggs. If only I could get in on that racket. Good bye grad school!
2 comments:
i laugh at them too.
and yes, i've seen the blimp. it's weird. it was covering the badger football game last sat., but i have no idea why it's been flying around all week. it's eerie to look up in the early afternoon on a wednesday and see a blimp.
The first time I saw the blimp last week, I was out in the parking lot and almost called you to see if you'd already spotted it.
Post a Comment