Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Movies? What movies?

So, I was going to post my movie rankings for 2007, until I counted how many movies I'd seen.

Grand total: 8.

In the order of release:

1. Knocked Up
2. Ocean's 13
3. Live Free or Die Hard
4. Ratatouille
5. The Simpsons' Movie
6. Superbad
7. 3:10 to Yuma
8. Bee Movie

I know, I'm very ashamed.

I'll have more to say about them later.

3 comments:

Taryn said...

Sadly, I think the only movies I saw in the theaters last year were Blades of Glory and the Harry Potter movie.

Wait that's not true. Those are the movies I saw between February and December. There were about four more in January, but I can't remember what they were.

Anonymous said...

Oh this also includes movies that were released last year that I happened to see on video. Even more sad.

Thom said...

I saw these in theaters. I saw a bunch of others in video.

Pirates 3
Harry Potter 5
Simpsons Movie
300
Aqua Teen
Knocked Up
Sunshine
30 Days of Night
The Golden Compass
National Treasure 2
(soon) AVPR