Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Have I Told You

How much I love the 80's? I'm sure I have. I heard Y&T's "Summertime Girls" on the radio on the way back from a wedding a couple of weeks ago. Then K. and I heard it (or at least I did) while watching Real Genius the other day. (You remember that movie? About science whiz kids who unwittingly create a government weapon and then use it to destroy an evil professor's house with popcorn? It stars Val Kilmer!!!) Anyway, this song rules, and so does the video. A heavy metal detector!!! And I think that guy in the band is wearing basically a Hooters outfit.

Man, sweet.

No comments: