Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Sunday, May 04, 2008

The first day of the last days.

Well, I've started writing my introduction. This better be the first day of the last days of writing my dissertation or I just won't finish it. That's not an idle threat, world. I've grown horribly indifferent.

Harold & Kumar is pretty good. Also watched Lonestar yesterday. Good for entirely different reasons.

K. is watching Mulholland Drive.

Here, watch this video, it's cool.

Oh, and I'll try to turn my RSS feed on.

2 comments:

andrea Benton said...

your rss feed is on. i've subscribed to your feed for months and months and months now. so rest easy!

Taryn said...

Do you have to turn stuff in to everyone, or just TS? If just TS, I think you're good to go.