Now I have an Introduction and Chapter 1 ready to go.
Saw The Darjeeling Limited last night. Pretty underwhelming. I suppose there are many things I could say about why it was so, but this might sum it up: it centers on three brothers who have recently lost their fathers. I recently lost my father, and felt nearly no connection to the characters. That's a bad sign. And, it wasn't even really funny in that Wes Anderson kind of way. And the music wasn't nearly as good as usual. A misfire.
I had something else I was going to say, but I've forgotten it now.
1 comment:
I think the high point for me was when Bill Murray showed up, which is something I hadn't expected.
Sadly, that was in the first two seconds of the movie and the rest of it wasn't all that great. There was something else in the movie that I liked, but I can't remember it anymore. That's not a good sign.
Post a Comment