But you couldn't tell it from my progress! Hey-o!
"Finished" my introduction. Going to sit on it and turn it in with everything else, but I"m not writing chapter descriptions for it. I'm not about to be boned a second time. Everything I have has been revised to some extent. Now I guess I'm going back in order and putting things aside when they are "done." Fuck. Revising is really boring, especially when you don't care.
I just saw THIS. Man. I hope it isn't true. A part of me would die, I think. Or at least be very sad for a very long time.
Saw Juno over the weekend. It was o.k. I guess. Way too, "look I'm a quirky movie." Don't get me wrong, parts of it were funny, but so is seeing a guy get hit in the nuts and that didn't make Hans Moleman a genius. (Well, maybe a genius of another sort.)
2 comments:
Maybe you should do that thing with your resume instead.
/nag nag nag
Hard to argue with how awesome Michael Cera is, though.
Post a Comment