Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I've got a window with an office! It's true. Or, at least, I'm squatting in an office with a window. Good enough for me!

Started at the CC this week. Teach again tomorrow at 8 a.m. Little early for me, but considering that the guy who lives upstairs get up and stomps around at 6:30 everyday, I'm usually up anyway. Been in this apartment for a month and haven't really slept well once. Damn, I'm tired all the time.

Trying to work on my job materials, not really succeeding. Hopefully I can really get something done this next week, or I'm screwed. I still don't have anything out.

I really should spend a whole day replying to emails.

Then again, maybe I should watch another episode of Miami Vice: Season One that I inherited.

Still haven't seen The Dark Knight or Ironman.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm glad to be done. Very glad. In fact, tomorrow is the day I officially graduate. Actually, it was the 24th . . . I am officially graduated. Anyway, I'm just warning you, that the next time you come up to me and ask me what I'm doing, and I say "Trying to work," and you reply, "Aren't you done, what have you got to work on?", I am thinking of punching you in the face.

Maybe soon I'll have some thoughts on the recent welcome reception, or the upcoming picnic.

Fuck it Dude, let's go bowling.

3 comments:

Taryn said...

I definitely want to hear about the welcome reception.

It's about damn time they gave you a window. Which office is it?

thoreauvian said...

Well, I'm not sure. I'm busy trying to figure out how the Nazis were involved in WWI.

Taryn said...

Ok, clearly there's another post that's waiting to be written.

Or at least an email.