Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Thursday, September 18, 2008

If the boner lasts more than four hours,

call more ladies!

I've been meaning to say that I watched Walk Hard a few weeks ago. Pretty funny. The songs are clearly the best. Strangely enough, in the preview the Beatles part looked horrible, but actually it might have been the most funny. The Brian Wilson sequence is pretty good too.

Other than that, I've done very little. Going out for Indian food with a visiting speaker, Dubs and a couple of other people tonight. So that will be entertaining.

My FF team has had the highest point total in the league for the past two weeks. One of my players is hurt . . . I hope this isn't an IR trend.

I'm sure there are other things I've meant to say, but I don't remember them. I finally "finished" an article, which I need to send out tomorrow. I've been revising the materials. Haven't really been reading much. Pretty slow.

No comments: