Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Well, I've finally got all my letters. It's true. It's nearly unbelievable.

I also seem to have things straightened out with the reference letter sending out place.

I'm applying for jobs I'm wildly not qualified for, because I can. (What's that, Big Ten School? Sure, give me a job.)

So I need to send out a ton of letters, most of which are ready to go sitting on my desk in the other room.

I also need to brush up my writing sample. Or, rather, cut a ton of it out.

Other than that, I haven't been up to much.

My FF team collapsed, after winning the first two in dominating fashion is now 2-3.

Trying to keep ahead of the school kids.

Reading Slaugherhouse-Five.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Nice. Glad to hear that a certain faculty member finally pulled his shit together.