Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hello, neglected blog.

I'm sorry, blog. But I'm busy as fuck. Everything I'm doing is seemingly half-done. Haven't been to any movies, haven't really done anything crazy. Haven't even really seen any weirdos lately. Trying to keep my head down and barrel through. It'd be nice if I could find a real job. At the moment, Bob Dylan and vodka are keeping me afloat. The Cardinals in the Super Bowl? Boring. (Don't reward the Bidwell's for years of bad management.) I really wish it was Summer. How is it 10 p.m.? Balls! No, I still haven't seen The Wire. I wish my class was a half-hour later on MWF. Be careful of ninjas. And clowns. Did everyone see that J. got a cat? I was betting on a weasel or a marmot or something. This seems to be rather random.

America, this is quite serious.

Everyone do themselves a favor: type "goats in trees" into Google.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Thanks for the goats in trees. That was a good way to start the morning.

And the thing about J is hilarious. Not that he has a cat, but that he's maybe more of a weasel person....

kevin said...

Goats in trees. Awesome. It's like the wolfman dream sketch except with goats.

Here's a link if you don't know what I'm talking about.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/gallery/2007/dec/04/sleep.exhibition?picture=331440800