Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Teaching on a Prayer!

Whoa, yeah, halfway there!

O.k., actually I'm not halfway to anywhere, but I have been teaching the first week of classes w/o the textbook, b/c apparently my desk copy is harder to get than I had expected. Should of gotten here today, but I don't see it yet.

I am going to listen to Bon Jovi next though, I think.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Did you get your desk copy yet?

Mine arrived yesterday, only two weeks into the quarter.

And I just got the form asking me to request textbooks for next quarter. Wow.

thoreauvian said...

I bought a copy of the textbook. The desk copy is nowhere to be seen. I have ten days to return it for full price. Ridiculously expensive.