Things are pretty slow.
Happy Birthday to aquacities. Someone crack open a beer by his face; he'll get drunk off the fumes! (But seriously, are we going out?)
Saw Step Brothers over the weekend. As a narrative, it's pretty shitty. As a mindless set of sketches, it's pretty funny.
Because:
It includes the line, "This house is a prison . . . on planet bullshit!"
There are numerous scenes of karate being performed on squash.
There is a music video called "Boats & Hos."
John C. Reilly has awesome hair.
Will Ferrell is not naked.
"I tea-bagged your drum set!"
"Dad, we're men. That means a few things - we like to shit with the door open, we talk about pussy, we go on riverboat gambling trips, and we make our own beef jerky. That's what we do, and now that is all wrecked."
Good Times!
3 comments:
I love gambling on riverboats using my homemade jerky.
my favorite parts were actually the sleepwalking scenes. couldn't get enough of those for some reason.
"This house is a prison . . . on planet bullshit!"
That actually made me laugh out loud when I read it.
Post a Comment