Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Friday, February 06, 2009

A Shameful Confession.

As you all know, I worked on dissertation for a few years. In this time, there was a man, who wrote an influential book . . . we'll call him "Little Dick." Well, you might say Little Dick's book was pretty much the lynchpin for my stunning project.

Only yesterday did I actually buy a copy of this book.

Before I turned the library copy in over the summer, I had had it for four years.

Pretty sad.

But now I'm wearing way more white blazers.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Well, at least you got your money's worth out of that library.

Do you still have those white pants and shoes? Or was it just shoes?

GHJ said...

Hai said that cover makes him look like he wants to sell you ice cream.