Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Friday, September 11, 2009

Anybody else going to MAPACA in Boston in November?!?

Also, I took the "Which The Wire Character Are You?" quiz. And I got fucking Cheese. I was deeply offended.

My progress on Middlemarch has been very slow.

I think I should get out to see Extract, but I haven't yet. The average price is 10 bucks out here. Bullshit!

I've started playing basketball during the lunch hour. Yesterday, I embarrassed myself. Today, not as much. Everything's coming up Milhouse!

5 comments:

GHJ said...

Everything's coming up Matrix.

Taryn said...

Cheese! HILARIOUS.

Dan said, "Well, at least he didn't get Pryzbylewski. I bet if I took that quiz, that's who I'd get."

GHJ said...

I can't even count the times Dan has opened fire on drywall.

Taryn said...

Hey, it was an accident every time.

GHJ said...

His trigger pull is really light.